Watch Box with drawer No.8
Watch Box with drawer No.8
The Watch Box with drawer No.8 offers an exquisite way to store eight timepieces in one place. The removable tray and customizable drawer offer a dependable way to keep your watches organized and protected. The rustic style adds a timeless charm to any setting.
- Bottom-lined with the color of your choice.
- Lining Material: Vegan Leather
- Includes: Watch Pillows (8)
- Removable Tray: This handy feature allows you to take your watches wherever you go, without the hassle of carrying the complete box. Simply remove the tray from the box and you're good to go!
- Optional Custom Monogram Plate or Glass Engraving
- Available in a Glass Top or Wooden Top.
- Material: Solid Reclaimed Wood
- Finish: Dark Walnut with Hard Wax for Extra Durability
- Dimensions: 12.5"x10"x7"
- Made of Solid Wood. Our boxes are more like a piece of fine furniture than a box. They are crafted from solid wood, which is far and away the most durable material. Solid wood is unrivaled by man-made materials. A wooden box grows in character over time and withstands wear and tear, making it an excellent investment. Despite heavy use, it can last for generations to come. Bring nature back into your life with an expertly crafted wooden box.
- Real Glass. Because our boxes are crafted to last a lifetime and become an heirloom, we use glass instead of acrylic. Glass is more translucent, offers superior durability, does not scratch easily, and has UV resistance, so it won't fade when exposed to bright sunlight.
- Box Joints. The interlocking design of the box joints is aesthetically pleasing and provides a strong and tight bond in both directions; this ensures that your box will be appreciated for generations to come.
- Personalized: There are endless ways to personalize the engraved plate or glass. Add initials, name, monogram, date, or custom message to make the box an even more thoughtful gift. Your gift will indeed be one-of-a-kind for a special occasion like an anniversary, birthday, wedding, housewarming, graduation, or holidays like Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Father's Day.
- Perfect Fit for Small to Extra Large Watches.
- High Clearance on the Lid. Your watches won't hit the glass or wooden lid.
- Customizable: We can modify the dividers or add unique features to empty drawers specially for you.
- Unique, no box will be identical. Each piece of wood is slightly different. Even if the boxes are made the same way, with the same type of material, there will be subtle differences. Each piece will be utterly unique to anything else in the world.
- Versatility: A wooden box can fit any room aesthetic. Besides, wood grants you a subtle versatility that no other kind of material can. If your box no longer fits your aesthetic, you can easily modify it. A quick sanding will get your wood back to its original state. From there, there are many options of what to do with it to modify its look.
This Item is handmade per order, it takes between 10 to 15 business days to ship.
We use Shopify Payments and Paypal to process all orders. Your order is protected.
- Easy Returns
- Free Shipping
Made per order since 2011
Personalize your Box with a Custom Monogram Plate.
You can add a personalized monogram plate. This plate is made specially for you with your own initials or names.
Complementary Glass Engraving
Complementary Glass Engraving Service.
If you prefer to have your initials etched in the glass, we offer this service free of charge
Glass Top or Wood Top
Choose between a solid wooden lid or a high quality crystal clear 3mm glass.
Lining and Watch Pillows
You can choose among Black, Brown and Natural
Each watch pillow is made from the same material as the lining, thick vegan leather.
The pillows are smooth to the touch and easy to clean; they don't accumulate dust; besides, it is effortless to add/remove the watches. The pillows have an overlapped side; if necessary, it is possible to remove part of the filling, to fit your special watch perfectly.
Once the pillows are in the tray, they won't move or shake. We spend extra time on this step, making it a precise fit.
Materials and Process
What is reclaimed solid wood?
Reclaimed pine wood is wood that has been salvaged from old buildings, factories, barns, old houses or other structures that are no longer in use. Reclaimed pine wood is particularly desirable because it has already been weathered and aged over time, giving it a unique character and charm that cannot be replicated with new wood.
We give a new life to all this wood that otherwise will be wasted.
A new batch of wood we received -real photo of our workshop
Reclaimed Wood is Expensive!
Reclaimed wood is typically more expensive than newly harvested wood due to the additional effort required to source and prepare it for use. Unlike newly harvested wood, reclaimed wood must first be salvaged, sorted, and stripped of any nails or other metal components. This process is time-consuming and labor-intensive, which can drive up the cost of the material. Additionally, reclaimed wood is often more scarce than newly harvested wood, which can further contribute to its higher price.
We make boxes from wide wood boards to avoid gluing up wood strips. These boards are more expensive and difficult to find, but we use them for aesthetic reasons. Our boxes have continuous grain on all the box faces; this creates a better visual effect and a durable product.
We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our wood products made with box joint joinery.We are confident that our boxes won't fail overtime. Please read more about our warranty here.
This box arrived exactly as described and was perfectly crafted. The winning gift of the Holiday season. :)
My husband is very picky and it has been difficult searching for THE watch box to gift him. I really liked the design and quality of Deferichs, and I'm glad to say that my husband loved it! Great color, quality and overall design - definitely recommend!
I had purchased this item as a Father's Day gift on June 4th. I was guaranteed delivery by Father's Day (Sunday June 20th). On Saturday when the item had still not arrived, I tried contacting the company. The only way of communication was via email or what's up app. I didn't receive a response until Monday (the day AFTER I was guaranteed to have my item) telling me that it was delivered earlier that day. When I explained my disappointment with the delivery time, I was told it was the fault of the carrier. Period. As a company, when you GUARANTEE delivery and it doesn't arrive when promised, regardless of whose fault it is, you should try to compensate for the inconvenience.
Outside of the customer service, when the product finally arrived the watch box was beautiful! Exactly as described. My boyfriend was very happy with his Father's Day gift, even though he didn't receive it ON Father's Day.
This watch box is fantastic, high quality workmanship. I'm super happy with my purchases.
Once receiving the box, it was lovely and I had no qualms. The company had made and sent it the way I had asked. Thank you. I would do business with them again.