- All Bottom Lined with Black Velvet Fabric
- Monogram Finish: Your choice of Antique gold, antique silver or antique copper. (antique silver is shown)
- Material: Reclaimed Pine Wood
- Dimensions: 12" x 9.5" x 4.75
- Made of Solid Wood. Our boxes are more like a piece of fine furniture than a box. They are crafted from solid wood, which is far and away the most durable material. Solid wood is unrivaled by man-made materials. A wooden box grows in character over time and withstands wear and tear, making it an excellent investment. Despite heavy use, it can last for generations to come. Bring nature back into your life with an expertly crafted wooden box.
- Real Glass. Because our boxes are crafted to last a lifetime and become an heirloom, we use glass instead of acrylic. Glass is more translucent, offers superior durability, does not scratch easily, and has UV resistance, so it won't fade when exposed to bright sunlight.
- Box Joints. The interlocking design of the box joints is aesthetically pleasing and provides a strong and tight bond in both directions; this ensures that your box will be appreciated for generations to come.
- Personalized: There are endless ways to personalize the engraved plate or glass. Add initials, name, monogram, date, or custom message to make the box an even more thoughtful gift. Your gift will indeed be one-of-a-kind for a special occasion like an anniversary, birthday, wedding, housewarming, graduation, or holidays like Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Father's Day.
- Perfect Fit for Small to Extra Large Watches.
- High Clearance on the Lid. Your watches won't hit the glass or wooden lid.
- Customizable: We can modify the dividers or add unique features to empty drawers specially for you.
- Unique, no box will be identical. Each piece of wood is slightly different. Even if the boxes are made the same way, with the same type of material, there will be subtle differences. Each piece will be utterly unique to anything else in the world.
- Versatility: A wooden box can fit any room aesthetic. Besides, wood grants you a subtle versatility that no other kind of material can. If your box no longer fits your aesthetic, you can easily modify it. A quick sanding will get your wood back to its original state. From there, there are many options of what to do with it to modify its look.
This Item is handmade per order, it takes between 10 to 15 business days to ship.
We use Shopify Payments and Paypal to process all orders. Your order is protected.
- Easy Returns
- Free Shipping
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I customize the compartment below the tray?
Yes, we can customize the secret compartment, we can add dividers
Made per order since 2011
Personalize your Box with a Custom Monogram Plate.
You can add a personalized monogram plate. This plate is made specially for you with your own initials or names.
Complementary Glass Engraving
Complementary Glass Engraving Service.
If you prefer to have your initials etched in the glass, we offer this service free of charge
Glass Top or Wood Top
Choose between a solid wooden lid or a high quality crystal clear 3mm glass.
Lining and Watch Pillows
You can choose among Black, Brown and Natural
Each watch pillow is made from the same material as the lining, thick vegan leather.
The pillows are smooth to the touch and easy to clean; they don't accumulate dust; besides, it is effortless to add/remove the watches. The pillows have an overlapped side; if necessary, it is possible to remove part of the filling, to fit your special watch perfectly.
Once the pillows are in the tray, they won't move or shake. We spend extra time on this step, making it a precise fit.
Materials and Process
What is reclaimed solid wood?
Reclaimed pine wood is wood that has been salvaged from old buildings, factories, barns, old houses or other structures that are no longer in use. Reclaimed pine wood is particularly desirable because it has already been weathered and aged over time, giving it a unique character and charm that cannot be replicated with new wood.
We give a new life to all this wood that otherwise will be wasted.
A new batch of wood we received -real photo of our workshop
Reclaimed Wood is Expensive!
Reclaimed wood is typically more expensive than newly harvested wood due to the additional effort required to source and prepare it for use. Unlike newly harvested wood, reclaimed wood must first be salvaged, sorted, and stripped of any nails or other metal components. This process is time-consuming and labor-intensive, which can drive up the cost of the material. Additionally, reclaimed wood is often more scarce than newly harvested wood, which can further contribute to its higher price.
We make boxes from wide wood boards to avoid gluing up wood strips. These boards are more expensive and difficult to find, but we use them for aesthetic reasons. Our boxes have continuous grain on all the box faces; this creates a better visual effect and a durable product.
We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our wood products made with box joint joinery.We are confident that our boxes won't fail overtime. Please read more about our warranty here.
I purchased this Cufflink box, because it looked like it could last a few generations, Especially seeing that my son has the same initials as I.
I also purchased it to see how well it was designed, as I plan on expanding my watch collection and will need more storage soon. Shh, don't tell the wife!
Shopping around, I saw pre-fabricated mass-production boxes, so-called genuine pleather and wood that looks like plastic, all of which was over priced by a wide margin.
Honestly, I like rustic. I love Reclaimed Wood, and I prefer silver over gold. To me, it is the definition of elegance.
This box is perfect. The dovetailed design ensures that it will last a lifetime and then some.
It came VERY well protected, wrapped in plastic as well as bubble wrap and was quite snug in the delivery box.
The attention to detail, the fit and finish, are all divine.
I smelled the lacquer immediately upon opening the package, knowing my purchase had a fresh coat put on.
The silver nameplate was placed PERFECTLY level, and accents the box very well. I only wish the hinges were the same color, but only for aesthetics.
Purchase - to - In - Hand timeframe? 2 weeks. Well done!
Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase and highly recommend this, and any wood product from These folks!