Cedar Wood is the perfect choice for storing solutions; it's been widely used for humidors, blanket chests, and outdoor furniture because of its natural properties like:
- Durability: Cedar wood is naturally resistant.
- Aromatherapy benefits: The scent of cedar wood is unique.
- Natural repellent: Cedar wood contains natural oils that act as insect repellent.
- Moisture control: Cedar wood can absorb moisture, which can help prevent mold and mildew growth in damp areas.
- Eco-friendly: Cedarwood is a renewable resource that can be harvested sustainably, making it an eco-friendly choice for building and other applications.
We make boxes from wide wood boards to avoid gluing up wood strips. These boards are more expensive and difficult to find, but we use them for aesthetic reasons. Our boxes have continuous grain on all the box faces; this creates a better visual effect and a durable product.